“I’m so excited for this weekend. On Sunday it’s my birthday and we’re going over to my friends house to watch scary movies, smoke shit loads of weed, munch out and then later on in the night go to a cemetery with a ouija board. And on Saturday it’s my birthday party and we’re going to go out for dinner and then we’re going to the motel to drink. And hopefully on Friday we’ll go to a party and get shitfaced.”
This girl must be turning 16.
Aced that film paper that I wrote in 2 hours before the class started. I think I just changed my mind about film class, its not so bad haha
Annnnnnd to all those film majors who act like they’re so elite and know absolutely everything there is to know about film:
So, Ryan walks in with a huge stack of exams
My friends get their exams back and they do well
Then I get mine back
But, of course, he starts talking about the next exam (which is in 2 weeks)
- Me: Dad, why do you have a blacklight on?
- Dad: A what light?
- Me: The blacklight, that purple light that makes your shirt glow!
- Dad: I know, look at my shirt, it looks brand new!
- Me: Oh my god Dad, why is the blacklight here in the living room?!
- Dad: Because we're in the disco!
ughhhh my stomach, adding that place to my list of “NEVER AGAINS”